PDA

View Full Version : The Hapless Hero-character-Cabramacho

CABRAMACHO
03-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Good before it would like to know if I can participate? that my English is very bad, and will be half difficult to try to pass what I want. but I go to try to pass the maximum of the concept, in images. my personage will be feminine, works in a clinic of plastic surgery, takes care of of the cleanness... has 19 years. poderes..passa the well wet floorcloth for the rich and bad madames falls. of night where deferred payment. an old car, makes services free-lancers as mechanics... and deferred payment inside of an iron-old one. it dresses clothes, of iron that she herself created. e dissimulates to be a hÍroina and starts to fight against the kneaded cars dissimulating to be of another world:shrug:

soon soon I will place an sketch:thumbsup:

wildsheepchase
03-20-2003, 03:36 AM
Hey! I think you should enter. Your picture should say everything for you:D
Good luck:beer:

CABRAMACHO
03-20-2003, 10:46 AM
debtor for the support, I wait to obtain to pass what I have in mind;) :rolleyes:

Bruzundanga
03-20-2003, 11:48 AM
good to see you again ching!

:beer:

I know you use these online translators for writing here.... please, remember to write in a right way, the most polite, the more correct translation you gonna have.

And please, remember to put your images in a hoster other than kit.net, that, you know, don't alow mirrowing outside our country.

Waiting a masterpiece from you

Regards
:drool:

CABRAMACHO
03-20-2003, 12:38 PM
debtor BRUZA for the support tambem... I is housing the images in the HPG, now he does not have error... we go in this and to see in that of;) :rolleyes:

CABRAMACHO
03-21-2003, 12:09 PM
http://www.danielching.com/images/prodigy%20girl.jpg :hmm: :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.