PDA

View Full Version : the hapless hero - character - edouard

Edouard
03-19-2003, 01:53 PM
I'm gonna make this challenge on both sides 2d and 3d..I will start with the 2d as soon as possible followed by my 3d
in my 3d treath.

Final concept (i think)

My Superhero is Joe,
Joe is a 75 year old man who works at a gasstation.
Joe is a real superhero, he isn't affraid for anything or anyone.
In his youth Joe has saved a lot of people, but superman and spiderman took all the credits and that's made Joe made.

Joe want his credits back and now he's going into battle agains the popularity of the other superhero's.

Joe has only a few problems, he is to old and has a bad stomach, only see for 10% (that is enough to see the difference between a cow and a beatyful woman).

So that's why he don't fight the actual superhero's but their propaganda toys, comics etc..

Joe is a little frustrated

sorry but my english is not verry good

Any feedback and comments are welcome.

Edouard
03-20-2003, 12:03 PM
new Idea:bounce:

My girlfriend had a great Idea...

"Angelman who cannot fly because of overweight"

maybe this Idea is better than my old concept.

please help me out with this one?:hmm:

Edouard
03-26-2003, 09:44 AM
WARNING XTREME NUDITY

Here is the first concept of Stupido the angelman who can't fly because of overweight.

special powers:

1) he can fly, if he should eat less.
2) he can make people fall in love with each other, but he uses this gift to make beatiful ladies fall in love with him.

some feedback is welcome

Stupido first concept art (http://www.cgtalk.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=485571)

Kirt
03-26-2003, 09:53 AM
:argh: I just lost my lunch.

Funny concept, over exagerate the fat and I think it'll be funnier. Like he's so fat he has problems walking and he has to use a rascal scooter and a little chihuahua dog to pull him ... oh wait a minute. :D

Seriously, I like the concept ... I just think you should push the extremes a little more. :thumbsup:

Edouard
03-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Thanx, Kirt I'm gonna try to push it as far as I can:wip:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.