PDA

View Full Version : Animation in 3DMAX

Al3xanDru
06-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Hello ,

I have a restaurant model , I want to animate the camera to go trough all restaurant rooms.
How can I do that ?
And also how can I render the animation ?

Thanks !

whitehorse
06-21-2007, 03:03 AM
i guess no one has replied because it would be a long drawn out process to discribe the whole thing, my advice is you check ou the video tuts on 3d buzz, and other tuts around the net

Mr. D
06-21-2007, 06:12 PM
hello

simple
1) set desired number of frames
2) make target camera
3) go to frame one, turn on 'auto' keying and position camera and target as wanted. move a few frames do the same, continue doing till end frame

basic path
1) using spline-line make a path for camera to follow, collaspe to editable spline, select all spline verts-right click and set bezier-'smooth' in pop up. adjust vert postions as wanted
2) set desired number of frames
3) make target camera and position at start of path spline
4) with camera selected do animations> constraints> path constraint move mouse over spline and release to constrain camera to spline path
5) move time slider about to make sure camera is linked to path

as for camera target you can make a spline path for it as well, or simply go to frame 1 turn on 'auto' keying and key till end.

for both check and adjust spline-camera-target as needed

Mr. D

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2007, 06:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.