PDA

View Full Version : Smoothing out tracks

Jaycee
06-14-2007, 02:04 AM
So I have added three trackers and am using the tracker tool to match move a fg plate to a bg plate. Unfortunately, the track has a little bit of jitter associated with it. Besides setting the tracker to "start/end" in the operator tab, is there a way to use an expression to either simplify the track or remove jitter..similar to after fx smoother or wiggler tool?

Thanks
Jackie

didomir
07-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Maby your tracking points are not perfect. Check you points for each path . The best way for me is a red background with small circle mask.For each mask i.m conecting the path.
The expesion is not the way. It's hard to work with them.
You can use and boujou for tracking. It very helpfull. You can make tracking in 3d.
the tracking is a complex process. Sometime requirs more then a program to track shots.

Good Luck

trickdigital
07-11-2007, 05:11 AM
you could try deleting some of the keys in the spline view where your track gets jittery or smooth out the curve.

zubov
08-02-2007, 02:03 PM
sounds like a perfect job for shake

..to smooth a track or average a few tracks of the surrounding area , and then getting rid of the small relaitve track shift of each tracker ....

thats the way i get my solid rock tracking

CGTalk Moderation
08-02-2007, 02:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.