PDA

View Full Version : Online Graphic Novel: Illuminati

Quizboy
06-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi, I'm a writer (and hobby artist) looking to turn my completed 120-page feature film script "Illuminati" into an online graphic novel. I am looking to collaborate with a talented and ambitious 2D artist to create the visuals for the story. (I write, you draw.)

The style of art I'm looking to achieve can be seen in online comic: http://www.lastblood.net/ It's rough and unfinished art, but well-drawn and most importantly communicates well.

Illuminati is comtemporary science fiction about a secret society of people who live among us, look like us and act like us, but possess highly advanced technology which allows them to move & think faster, regenerate faster, never sleep, and live forever. They keep their technology secret by any means necessary, but when genetic scientist Dr. Gene Poulos accidently stumbles across their existence he finds out just how far the Illuminati are willing to go to keep their society a closed one.

Illuminati is an engaging thriller with well-developed characters, and the idea here is to give readers an entertaining online experience which will have them click right through from beginning to end from the moment they hit the site and send links to people they know to read it as well.

I'll take care of the writing, putting up the site, promotion and all the rest of it. The artist that comes on board WILL get his/her work seen by many.

Please post samples of your work, or links, in this thread and let's get started at making something great.

CGTalk Moderation
06-13-2007, 02:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.