PDA

View Full Version : Red portfolio siggy and no subscription emails

Digitalpaint
06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Hi,
I do not receive subscription emails and my "view CGportfolio" image is red.
I donnot mind the red color but I would like to receive the emails. And No, a spam filter is not the problem (at least not on my (or provider's) side of the connection)

Help!

Thanks

Message on portfolio page :
Error: Invalid SQL: SELECT todate,honourary,sent_reminder_emails FROM cgs_subscription WHERE userid = 129702 ORDER BY todate DESC LIMIT 1
Whoops! Something strange happened with the database. An email has been dispatched to the Webmaster to look into.

Glenfx
06-13-2007, 01:43 PM
I was also wondering about the red portfolio buttons. My guess is that its for people who applyed theyr portfolios into the Job sections?

Meaning the red buttons are for people looking for job?

Rens
06-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Hi, apparently the red button means that your portfolio has been updated recently.
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=2&t=506347

Digitalpaint
06-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Yep that seems the answer the red button question. Still waiting for my email problem to be solved

Message on portfolio page :
Error: Invalid SQL: SELECT todate,honourary,sent_reminder_emails FROM cgs_subscription WHERE userid = 129702 ORDER BY todate DESC LIMIT 1
Whoops! Something strange happened with the database. An email has been dispatched to the Webmaster to look into.

Mibus
06-13-2007, 11:48 PM
I'm looking into it, but so far have found no problems. I will keep you updated...

Digitalpaint
06-14-2007, 03:54 AM
Okay, thanks Robert

CGTalk Moderation
06-14-2007, 03:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.