PDA

View Full Version : 2D|Character|Guro: Metamorf (puppeteer)

Guro
03-18-2003, 02:30 PM
Metamorf (puppeteer)

He has in his arms puppets with souls of dead warriors...
Using them he turns into different creatures...
general he is soulless being, alien to any human logic...
:surprised

Wacom | PhotoShop 5.5

http://216.180.243.130/~guro/work/draw/053_metamorf.JPG

JokerMax
03-18-2003, 02:34 PM
nice work Roman!

Stratobrain
03-18-2003, 04:02 PM
Great character, so mysterious, very inspiring pic :thumbsup:
Is there a special reason why his hands and arms are blue while the rest of him is rather dark and a little greenish?

XerC
03-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Wow! Very scary, very stylish, very well done! :beer:

Guro
03-18-2003, 09:02 PM
2Stratobrain
And how should I draw incorporeal character? ;)
If arms are removed, what will remain? :shrug:

:wavey:

Fitharn
03-18-2003, 09:05 PM
Very... I mean... VERY stylish. Awesome. But then I don't only mean the picture, but the concept as well.. very nice ambience.

Stratobrain
03-19-2003, 04:11 PM
Hm... so you mean you draw them blue to gain more contrast? No offense meant, I was just wondering. It even gives the color of the image a nice twist. The skin round his neck looks somehow like a reptilians hide to me, not incorporeal.

Guro
03-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Stratobrain
Hm... so you mean you draw them blue to gain more contrast?

Why not? ;)

No offense meant, I was just wondering. It even gives the color of the image a nice twist. The skin round his neck looks somehow like a reptilians hide to me, not incorporeal.

His body is made of some kind of substance that can take any form and properties...
:surprised

Stratobrain
03-19-2003, 08:55 PM
His body is made of some kind of substance that can take any form and properties...

Yes of course but yet he has to take some form at any time I assume, so what we see is the form he chose at this very moment you spotted him and took his picture. Obviously he could take the form of a parrot with a pig's tail, a wizard's beard and bananas as legs, but then again it would produce a totally different sight.
What I mean to say is I just did assume you made him up and you maybe had a purpose behind doing certain things the way you did them. :shrug:

Well, in whatever you got it, I like it nonetheless :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.