PDA

View Full Version : Motion Graphics people needed

Scott_Spengler
06-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Gang,
Iím looking for a few quality motion graphics people that can crank out several 5-10 sec IDs of a videogame retailerís logo for some in-store programming. Each artist would be responsible for creating their own solo animation, maybe more than 1 if time permits. If you have your own distinctive look, all the better. However, this time around, speed is very important. My deadline has been pushed up 2 weeks to next Wednesday.

Working from your home is fine. If you are unable to help, but know of someone who can make quality motion design, please let them know. I realize the time frame may exclude many of youÖ unfortunately itís excluding many things, but thatís our new deadline.

Please shoot an email to: applications@crmstudios.tv (http://forums.cgsociety.org/applications@crmstudios.tv)

Please include a link to your work and your rate. Do not forward any movies. I will forward details/specs/source materials as I receive your info. Please donít clog up our beloved forum with questionsÖ forward them to the link above and Iíll respond as quickly as I can. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Scott Sp.
Motion Design
CRM Studios
Fort Worth, TX

CGTalk Moderation
06-07-2007, 07:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.