PDA

View Full Version : New Gallery!

TerrestrialSea
03-18-2003, 06:56 AM
I posted my photoshop gallery for the first time and thought I would share it with other photoshop users and get your opinions on it. It's mainly just pictures i've done in my spare time, but their ones i'm proud of.

Christopher Lee Photoshop Gallery (http://www.angelfire.com/in4/3d0/photoshop.html)

jah
03-18-2003, 07:14 PM
hey u stole my avatar! :D j/k

u got some wierd photoshop experiments there... i personally prefer messing with photos than an empty canvas on ps :hmm:

cheers :beer:

Oronoth
03-19-2003, 01:02 AM
hey, just took a look at your gallery....cool stuff there! That's pretty much like the stuff I whip up on Photoshop

singularity2006
03-19-2003, 01:26 AM
"I see filters ... they're everywhere ... they walk around like everyone else ... they don't even know that they're filters...."

hahahhaha.... anyhow, that's some neat work. Very nice composition in a couple of them. the rest make good wallpaper textures. Somehow I think if u fine tune things a bit better, you might be able to make some pretty killer texture maps for 3D.

dg
03-19-2003, 01:27 AM
Hi,

Very nice work for a start!:thumbsup:

Keep going man!:beer:

Maven
03-19-2003, 02:16 PM
well you have demonstrated that you really know how to click on different filters, maybe try learning something else and combining your use of filters with some other PS techniques.

TerrestrialSea
03-19-2003, 06:05 PM
Well thanks for all your comments!

This is of course my wallpaper gallery. Thus we see the heavy usage of filters. I am working on posting my other Photoshop creations as soon as I find more web space. I also have an extensive Illustrator gallery that I would also like to post in the future, but of course web space is always an issue.

Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.