PDA

View Full Version : change color of a key ticks in the timeline

colasf
06-06-2007, 11:09 PM
i find the mel command to change the color of a particular key ticks in the timeline

azshall
06-07-2007, 04:34 PM
No cmd ... Gotta change it globally in the prefs under colors...

colasf
06-07-2007, 07:25 PM
i find a command to change the color of a key ticks in particular and let the other key ticks with the base color.
they are the keyframe -tds on
but what i find is a command where i can choose the color to mark my breakdown, secondary breakdown, anticipation , ......
escuse my english

tbaypaul
06-07-2007, 10:35 PM
at the autodesk area site...... there is a set of scripts for "animation layers".....they appear in the render layers toolbox section of the maya gui.........it uses green tic marks.....so there must be a way.....shoot, I just realized that the creator distributes that via some sort of new secure link for mel scripts and api plugins......I am not sure you can see how they did it. But it is pretty cool to have that layered concept to animation keys.

barrymcw
06-08-2007, 03:42 AM
I'm hijacking the thread a little bit here, but is there a command to change the color of your Action/Title Safe display, or does it function like the tic marks, being a global pref?

I'd been planning on trying to figure it out myself in the next couple days, so this post caught my eye.

If no one knows, no worries, I can post the results of my investigations as soon as I get to them :thumbsup:.

Cheers.

CGTalk Moderation
06-08-2007, 03:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.