PDA

View Full Version : WIP - Character

prototyp3
01-04-2002, 07:25 PM
Here's a work in progress model. I got a night's work spent on it so far. It's a humanoid tree if that's not already evident.
http://www.prototyp3.com/wip_tw01.jpg
Thanks for looking.

LFShade
01-04-2002, 08:05 PM
This is really well done!

I only find myself thinking that you could take the tree thing a little further...make it even more obvious. You can form your own ideas on how to do that:)

nomis-es-macho
01-04-2002, 10:14 PM
i'll give my two cents about how to make it more like a tree, which I agree would make it stronger, outside of the general roundness of trunks and branches, spheres are rare in tree anataomies. I think the head could be a little more like a barrel or at least more spikey. It is also rare that I am looking at a stand of trees and say "wow, look at the tookus on that oak."

the arch in the back is a nice touch. maybe a little more of that sort of thing would be good.

cerreto
01-04-2002, 11:41 PM
man ! I like this alot keep posting your progress !

nomis thats the best avatar i seen LOL

marioucci
01-04-2002, 11:43 PM
beautiful work man!!!!
keep posting this!!

Jhonus
01-05-2002, 06:55 AM
perhaps blend the legs into roots? That might give the pose some more stability, as it looks as if it may topple with a stiff breeze.

Nice form and nice pose.

houshi
01-05-2002, 05:41 PM
yeah that's a great pose
and yeah you should put some kind of supports a the legs...

great work, keep it up

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.