PDA

View Full Version : Need help on Video Out on Asus v7100 32MB graphic Card

erakesh
04-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Hello everyone

I have recently taken a new system (assembled one), with an Asus V7100 Combo Graphic card (32MB). The card's interface had a monitor-out, AV-in, AV-out, VR-out, TV in sockets behind. With regard to AV out, the manufacturer had claimed that, recording from PC to VCR (JVC brand) is possible. I tried doing it with some of the animations but failed to get the content onto VHS. I used a brand new cassette and used Adobe Premeire to Print the Video onto VHS. Some of the applications that came with the card work on windows 98 and some generic. I'm using Windows 2000, and with the following sys specifications. Please help me out!!!

How do I record my videos/animations to the VHS. Please give any suggestions.

sys specifications

P4 1.2ghz
1GB SDRAM
MSI motherboard
ASUS V7100 Combo Card

Thanx

Rakesh
3D artist

Minguez
04-09-2002, 03:49 AM
The hardware of the asus7100 can output video to VHS or TV. The only trouble is that the the software (drivers) dont do this, even if the manufacturer tells u so.

You have to get an aplication called "TV-tool"
It is a small application that does all the stuff your drivers dont, and easy to.

TV tool makes your day.

I have exactly your setup of hardware to.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.