facial
04-04-2002, 10:54 AM
:) one more

facial
04-04-2002, 10:55 AM
this is wireform one. :p

bombyx
04-05-2002, 01:14 PM
OK Facial, now that U teased us with the modelling, U'll have to texture it and post it again, cause this is some damn good work U did.......

facial
04-05-2002, 01:47 PM
Hey, Bombyx.:D
It's so glad to meet you right here.
Thanks a lot, And i working on a new film for now, it's from Moebius's scrip. and this model come from the first audition of this movie, Now the production is very busy:wip:

But i will try my best to find time to texture it. and i will post it again as soon as i finish it .

:p

bombyx
04-05-2002, 01:55 PM
And now U tell me it's from a MOEBIUS script ..................and it's a movie...............Seems to me U got yourself involved in what could be described as a perfect project .Now if all the work is as good as what U just showed, we might all get blown away when the project will be finished (and U'll HAVE to finish it!!!!!!)
Good luck (if U need luck........ )

fxjeane
04-26-2002, 01:17 AM
looks good but there are certain parts that need work. First the area around her eyes is too wide. A head usually gets just a little wider from the outer corner of the eyes.

the mouth might be a little to wide, but who knows, maybe thats what her mouth looks like in real life.

Cheers

FXjeane

Toeng.com
04-29-2002, 12:10 PM
I think the eyeballs are a bit too flat ... shouldn't there be a texture or something to make it looks more like it actually reflecting the right amount of light???

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.