PDA

View Full Version : As it was written, so shall it be done.....

RISKBREAKER
03-17-2003, 04:30 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet new forum at CGtalk.

Looks like a few are catching on quick from Elysiun....
Anyways, finally decided to put this work up here. Just some texture exercises I try to do. Blenderheads will notice the texture at the moment as the UV co-ord map. I just use this texture map as a template. I know there are a few stretches there, but I suck at UV unwrapping :hmm: Hence, the practice (I know, the placements are a bit warped coz i turned subsurf on [level 3] but I was counting on that).

[Native Scanline Renderer used.]

EDIT: What!? No Zorro!?

Apollux
03-17-2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by RISKBREAKER
Looks like a few are catching on quick from Elysiun....

No No No, just broading the horizon, not leaving elysiun.

About the picture... I am not quite sure of what I'm looking at, but sure it looks funny.

A masked bandit maybe?

JamesMK
03-17-2003, 10:03 AM
Looks like it could turn out to be some sort of cartoony hero-type fast-flying guy! It's got potential.

Those default pink UV-dots he currently has make him look a bit like that bad-assed psycho in "People under the stairs" :D

seval
03-20-2003, 05:50 AM
Actually...it reminds me of a series I saw over at lycos.com in the flash animation section. It was in the adult section...a cartoon series of some freaky weirdo bondage guy and his misadventures.
I like the character though.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.