PDA

View Full Version : Tablet Help in Mudbox

dARCKLOWN
05-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Im posting this here because I have looked and couldent find anything to help me.

I have a wintime USB tablet (soon to be upgraded to a wacom 6x9 but not soon enough) Ive set up my file ready for a stab at sculpting and all works fine except for the actually teblet pen trying to sculpt in MB. I can move the mouse with the pen no problem click on anything inside MB but when I go to sculpt its like theres a master overide changing the brush strength to .00001.
I can barely see what its doing but Im pissed off casue I really want to just go nuts sculpting but doing it with the mouse sucks. Ive tried changing the pen pressure inside MB to full, middle and nothing all with the same results, I can paint normally in PS with pressure and all the works, it just dosent want to sculpt anything in MB. :(

Anyone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE have any ideas, im still a week or 2 away from the new wacom and ive got some downtime at work so im trying to get into it.

CGTalk Moderation
05-28-2007, 12:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.