PDA

View Full Version : HMC 9: Kamino Landing

Chems
05-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Ive always watched these HMC, but never felt the need to enter, but this time I do!

Im going for the kamino landing scene from Episode 2, in the rain were obi wan lands on the pad. Ive already got the pad modelled and a lower poly JediStarfighter. Not been the greatest modeller I am going to do a simple Obi Wan model, basically him with his hood up from the back as thats all you will see in this. Id love to do a really detailed Character of obi-wan but I dont think I have the time needed to do it all. Im really going to try and concentrate on a really good render so I am trying to keep the poly count down because Im not running a very powerful computer at all. I will get up a few progress shots later.

Here is the shot Im going for, I really liked the whole feel of Kamino, if I had more time Id do the battle between obi and jango later on. But too ambitious for a month and a week Im afraid.

Ref:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Chems-/Ref1.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
05-27-2007, 04:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.