PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Camera, Batch..

GreenShellFactor
05-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey ya'll. I'm running into a problem that has pretty much been driving me insane. I have a scene with four different cameras set up for four seperate shots.

I set the render globals to the time range for the first shot, and specified that I want it to be rendered using shotCam1.

Now, when I go to do a batch render, it only renders from either the main persp camera, or the referenced perspective camera from one of three referenced files. I've set the renderable flag on shotCam1 to on, and still no such luck. Even when I switch the rendering camera in the render globals and then close it, when I open it up again, it has already switched back to it's unwanted default. Any suggestions?

~green

Diabolos
05-23-2007, 11:10 AM
My only work around is to shut off "Make Renderable" on every camera instead of the one you want to use and then batch and then go back and turn on the next camera and so on....sorry if its not the technical answer you may be looking for but it works.

D,

CGTalk Moderation
05-23-2007, 11:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.