PDA

View Full Version : new Demoreel, check it out!

northy
05-20-2007, 05:55 PM
hey guys let me know what you think, Iv'e updated click on the link.

http://www.brendanfagan.com/

all crit welcome

subdivmaniac
05-22-2007, 08:06 AM
mmm,.... i don't know if you are in the right thread, my man....
but, i will checkout your demoreel anyway. :)

cheers

Munumunup
05-24-2007, 01:10 AM
'course he's in the right thread!

There's some good stuff in that reel mate. Although I would change the ordering of the content.
So, you animated AND rigged that transformer? I would DEFINITELY put that one first. It's an eye chatcher!

And then the rat shots (were those completely made by you as well?)

That shot of the guy on the diving has some graet motion and timing. put that one next.

THEN put in the dialog shots wiht the blue and pink Maya rig guy...(I'm not sure what the name of that rig is).

Of the two Weight exercises I would put the yellow guy picking up the blue ball first- that has more of a feeling of weight.

And also I would shift the shot of the purple man (same rig as the weight guys) well further down the order in the reel. The timing needs some improvement in that shot.

OK I'm done now. :) good luck with it Brendan!

Amrit-Derhgawen
05-24-2007, 03:28 AM
'course he's in the right thread!

Nope! He is not in the right thread. Just take a look where he is posting.... This is Animaiton Session Forum not WIP/Critique: Animation or Finshed Work:Animation forum.

Brendan: If you wanna show your personal stuff, I would prefer you that you post in the right forum, that is, WIP/Critique: Animation forum. I'm sure, you'll get plenty of constructive comments there. I'll check your reel soon....as I get some free time :)

Cheers!
-A

Munumunup
05-24-2007, 04:48 AM
oops...sorry guys

CGTalk Moderation
05-24-2007, 04:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.