PDA

View Full Version : Space Ship - Vehicle

Rice ManX
03-15-2003, 01:15 PM
Ok im starting thread for my space ship. I also wanna tell u guys that im leaving for LA today for 3 days so il be out till then :)

Rice ManX
03-26-2003, 05:07 AM
Hey Kirt, hehe i know yer prolly gettin frustrated with me by now! lol. But i have 1 request, il be posting a side view of the space ship ok, and when u get time i would love for you to do an overlay of it like that. Because i tried redoing all the porportions with what u gave me last time, i retried it twice, but it looks really bad, the porportions. So i think if u and i work in the Orthographic views from now on it would be easier for the both of us. Do you agree? i hope im not asking too much. sorry for the trouble!

-P

Kirt
03-26-2003, 05:23 AM
No problem - I got to give you a bottom view as well. I've been trying to get back to this troublesome ship, it seems as everyone needs something though. :D

Keep me busy and I get more motivated ... it's the curse of a work-a-holic.

Rice ManX
03-26-2003, 05:36 AM
Lol ok, thanx for your positive attitude by the way! i just email Ila to see if he will once again host my images, i rendered out a couple of side views 1 with GI lighting and 1 with shaded and wire overlay to help. I really wana get this thing done so my motivation also needs some boosting! talk with u later.

-P

Kirt
03-31-2003, 08:50 PM
Can you zip up a side, front and top view and e-mail it to me?

Rice ManX
04-01-2003, 12:07 AM
Ya i will, i already had them rendered a few days ago but i just haven't been able to get a free webhost yet, its impossible! all the good ones r filled up. So yes i will zip them and email it. can u give me your email addy!?!

Kirt
04-01-2003, 12:14 AM
I don't want to post my e-mail again here. I think the spam crawlers have been active on this site. Check my website you'll find it there.

Rice ManX
04-01-2003, 02:26 AM
k- thats cool

Rice ManX
04-17-2003, 04:58 AM
Ok first off sorry for the lack of updates im really getting bogged down with school and my job :insane: But last few days ive made considderable progress on the ship, im hoping to post somthing soon, however my computer connected to the internet is broken so i have to transfer between my father's computer and the 1 that the project is on.

for Kirt: I did my own overlay guessing the scale differences in the side view i will try to post the scanned image and the updated ship (or email it to you however you like). But so far my progress has been based off of your and mine overlays. I hope you like this 1!!!!!

ilasolomon
04-22-2003, 09:35 AM
It's a good idea to pass me the WIP mesh time to time to check it out in a close shot.

Rice ManX
04-24-2003, 05:22 AM
Ok will do, when my computer is working. Sorry for being so behind.

Hysteria
07-26-2003, 02:40 AM
Can anybody post a link to the ref images for the space ship? I really wanna see the refs but can't find them on the site!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.