PDA

View Full Version : Probably a simple question

swampthing
03-15-2003, 04:12 AM
I've been watching some of 3dbuzz's VTms on this software trying to see if it's something I should get to more easily improve my animation. I haven't watched them all yet so this might be answered allready but can you animate 2 characters or more together at the same time? In other words if you were doing say a fight scene, can you animate the 2 together interacting off each other?

The only reason i ask is because everything i've seen so far only shows one character on the screen at once.

Nonproductive
03-15-2003, 05:03 AM
I think it's in the very first VTM from 3DBUZZ that they show a very impressive sword fight between two characters.
Apparently it's part of the clipart - though it's not included in the clipart download off their site as far as I can tell. (I haven't found the FBX file anywhere...)

So - the answer, based on that demo scene, is yes ;)

CurtisG
03-17-2003, 06:23 AM
Hey swampthing,

You can animate as many characters as your hardware will handle..=) The most I've seen is 16 characters all at once, in realtime. But I'm sure with the right hardware, you could go way beyond that..!

Cheers,

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.