PDA

View Full Version : Another quick sketch - cybernetic demon

alchoi
04-03-2002, 01:34 PM
Another doodle that kinda turned into something cool ...

Whattaya guys think?

Sangotten
04-03-2002, 02:02 PM
Pretty Neat!

Allthough the line are not so tidy (I know it a sketch) I must I like it. You see this sketch from two ways: you can see a sort of action or movement that the demon is in... or a strange pose of a demon with very long legs...

Keep it coming!

Korgath
04-03-2002, 05:18 PM
:eek:
I love this sketch.. :thumbsup:

In my mind, the daemon is some sort of a guardian and thus grown to the building it's guarding.. :)

alchoi
04-03-2002, 07:36 PM
Thanks guys ..

Yeah ... his lower torso is just supposed to be kinda extending out ... like tetsuo's mutated arm in Akira ... the sketch was partly inspired while watching a cartoon called Furi Kuri ..

Any of you guys seen it? It's one of the best animated cartoons I've ever seen outta Japan (2D)

About my line work ... LOL ... okay okay ... damn ... just goes to show that you can't be lazy around other artists because they can tell ...

Sigh ... I hate clean up ....

Heheheh

But yeah, my demon guy is in motion ... sort of shooting back away from cam in perspective ...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.