PDA

View Full Version : professional projects

immortalx
05-13-2007, 01:17 PM
fellas i am bored of freelancing alone at my place and not taking my work seriously duet o which i hardly work.i want to join this industry and be exposed to it properly now.i am looking for good team projects to get a start coz my creativity wants to be free and alone i dont get inspired enough to work.i promise you creative exellence once i get started.any projects count me in.

softdistortion
05-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Just a suggestion, but I don't see a website/page for you to show those skills.

Having said that, I do totally understand the sentiment of what you are saying...unfortunately the situation will get progressivley worse with an unavoidable glut of highly skilled people coming out of the educational CG boom that is now going on and still building.

I 've been feeling this for a while now (that's why you'll always will see me promoting and supporting collabs :) )and have been formulating a few ideas to provide a way to fill the need for lone artists to get out of their lone, eventually frustrating and stagnant state.

It's not something coming very soon, but in the not too distant future the first stage will start...that will include looking for talented, energetic,visionary and patient artists to get the ground level established.

immortalx
05-18-2007, 06:10 PM
softdistirtion i guess your working for minas tirith also .i saw your comments there.you can visit my folio .only five images there.i am working for fetch collabrative project also building a simple house.just thought about doing some serious pro project coz i have never worked in teams and cg is all teams.waiting for minas tirith coz its a grea project and love to be a part of it.thing is i am little bored working alone and if i work in a serious project i might get my intrest back.looking for a nice online job also.

softdistortion
05-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Hmmm...I think all the existing projetcs are "serious"...but they are definitely slower than some would like. :)

While we're talking about it,

What things make a project "serious" in your opinion?

What would be your description of the perfect, motivating team project?

Maybe others can comment too if they have feeling on this topic?

fdario2000
05-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi,

I am currently working on a collaborative project and I think it is serious. Most of the time, it is done by people who have a few spare time and, because of they spend his/her time into the project, that time must be considered as a good starting point. Of course, these projects are slower than a paid project, but it does not mean that they are not a serious projects.

Best regards.

CGTalk Moderation
05-21-2007, 03:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.