PDA

View Full Version : hope someone can answer this

dennis
03-14-2003, 04:54 AM
i know this is not a 3D topic, but i'm hoping someone might have an answer. i'm using dreamweaver 3 for my website. i'm trying to link an image to an anchor on a different document. they are both in the same file. when i link them together the properties show that its working. but when i preview it in netscape it's only half way working. the link sends me to the right page, but not directly to the anchor. i'm totally stumped.:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
i'm hoping somebody knows the answer to this one.
anyone?

DaForce
03-14-2003, 05:55 AM
hmmm thats a weird one, are you able to show us the page?? the only thing i can think of, is that the 2nd pic is at the bottom of the page, and when you try to link to it the page cannot go any further down, so the image appears at the bottom of the page instead in the middle, where it should be.......hmmm thats doesnt make much sense.

Anyway, show me the pages that you are working on and we will sort it out for you

Nocturn
03-15-2003, 05:02 PM
Maybe you have 2 anchors with the same name on the target page?

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.