PDA

View Full Version : - Questions about project:messiah

CIM
01-04-2002, 06:45 AM
I just got project:messiah and I was wondering a few things:

1. How do I set up the shortcut keys for the views, so that they actually work every time I use the plugin? When I set them up, they are gone the next time I open the plugin.
2. Is there a way to make the interface smaller? It is somewhat too big for my screen resolution. The Customize tab only allows you to make it bigger.

cerreto
01-04-2002, 08:10 PM
Hi cim ,

you just use your f1, f2 and f3 keys as far as i know! are you using messiah 1.5? This is the version i was referring to.

CIM
01-04-2002, 11:59 PM
Guess you can't re-size the overall interface size. I already knew about those keys, but they don't do what I want. The Customize tab doesn't either (like I said). I was thinking maybe there was a config. file I could edit or something.

What about the shortcut keys for the different veiws? So, you have to set them up everytime you open project:messiah?

I'm using the latest version of project:messiah. You can download it for free on the project:messiah site. It's 1.5.7, I believe.

cerreto
01-05-2002, 12:04 AM
sorry i couldnt help you but messsiah rocks dont you think! anyone not thinking so should see jimmy nuetron !

Also john riggs tapes are very good with a ton of content ! if you havent already bought them id recomend it !

CIM
01-05-2002, 12:54 AM
Yep, project:messiah is great. I'll look into getting those videos. I'll use the ones with project:messiah first (tutorials as well), though.

Thanks anyway. Anyone else out there that knows?

Chewey
01-05-2002, 04:08 PM
You can't resize the main window in the 1.57 version of messiah. I'm testing the advance rev of pmg:messiah and waiting for another update soon. I'll post some impressions later.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.