PDA

View Full Version : Maxwell tutorial request

castroman
05-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi

I tried to post this over at the Maxwell forum but it seems I need a speciel access to post, go figure.

What I am looking for is a tutrial on how to get that renderer to work. I downloaded the demo, but I could not produce any image. Its all black. I do arch viz and I am trying out different renderes/software packages to see which way to go.

What would be perfect is a small screen cap of how to get something out of maxwell. Noting more than a spehere on a floor. Anybody know if such a video or images exsists?

Clearly this is a thing for next limit, but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Continuumx
05-08-2007, 03:09 AM
Do you have the plugin manual? Its pretty basic to start this.

Do you have an emitter in the scene, or are you using the skydome or sun for lighting?

castroman
05-08-2007, 08:32 AM
plugin manual, are you talking about that text file included with the plugin?
or is there something else.

yes I have an emitter, tried with both a dome and a sphere.

Continuumx
05-08-2007, 09:15 AM
plugin manual, are you talking about that text file included with the plugin?
or is there something else.

yes I have an emitter, tried with both a dome and a sphere.

Go to maxwellrender.com site, then click on the left for "demo and plugins" fill out the information, then you should see manual for cinema 4d plugin.

Let me know if you do not see it. Use the guide, it should help you get into the program.

castroman
05-08-2007, 09:25 AM
nope, can not see it, could you send it over? oynesonline at hotmail com

thanx for your effort :)

been emailing next limit support, they are very helpful.

CGTalk Moderation
05-08-2007, 09:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.