PDA

View Full Version : Mudbox Viewport Problemmmm! :(

jayesh15
05-05-2007, 12:35 AM
hey, i have another problem with mudbox :( it works fine then sumtimes wen i open it the viewport takes ages to load the grey background, and then mudbox runs SUPER SLOW, cant even open a file. to fix it i have to unninstall my graphics card driver n reinstall it :|
has anyone had a similar problem?

cant afford to waste all this time :( got too much work to doo! but it keeps messing me about!

thanks!

brassi
05-05-2007, 01:01 PM
this is weird. but it reminds me, my viewport diffuculties with houdini once. then i got some envirement variables stuff to fix this(specific to houdini) i can't say i am familiar with these env.variables but maybe there is one for this situation(i assume you have those problems with empty scene).

jayesh15
05-09-2007, 11:41 AM
yeh it happens as soon as i open mudbox. like it was working for 2 days fine! then today it jus messed up again! :( wots goin onn! :| if anyone knows how i could fix it then please let me know!

thanksss!

CGTalk Moderation
05-09-2007, 11:41 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.