PDA

View Full Version : Style in Shave, Render with Sas Light

E.Z. Schwartz
03-13-2003, 04:17 PM
I just got my website online, and I wrote a little tutorial on using the Shave and a Haircut .exe to style hair, and make guide chains to use with Sas. I think it could be useful if your Shave dongle is sitting around and you're trying to style hair with splines in modeler which I found to be not as easy as using Shave. link (www.digitez.com/Tut_ShaveToSas_Alone.html) Hope someone finds it useful!

Ezra

ub52
03-13-2003, 04:28 PM
Can't seem to get to the link right now, but I definitely check it out. Thanks for the contribution.:thumbsup:

-ub52

E.Z. Schwartz
03-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Ah nuts. The link works from inside the building where it's being hosted, but I didn't think to check it outside. I just checked it on our computer that isn't on our internal network and it didn't work. I told the guy in charge of that sort of thing, but it's my personal site so it's not high priority. Sorry guys, the links should be working soonish.

Ezra

mattc
03-13-2003, 05:38 PM
This is somewhat of a side note, but since you mentioned Shave.....

Joe posted a request for a plugin developer for LW this morning on the plugin dev list.

Make of that what you will.

Kind Regards
Matt

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.