PDA

View Full Version : Challenge issues resolved here

lildragon
03-13-2003, 12:16 PM
here

CuTnPaste
03-13-2003, 02:24 PM
About the animation contest....what kind of model can I use to make animation?

I have to model one?

thank you

Paolo :wip:

DIMO
03-13-2003, 04:37 PM
What do you mean with
"use the audio clips provided"
??????

bentllama
03-13-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by DIMO
What do you mean with
"use the audio clips provided"
??????

you caught me while I was editing the post...go check now. Enjoy!

:bounce:

srich23
03-13-2003, 08:14 PM
i have a question about the rig, srry if it has been asked before, does it have to be a brand new rig, or can we use a pre made rig. does it need to be our own?

bentllama
03-13-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by srich23
i have a question about the rig, srry if it has been asked before, does it have to be a brand new rig, or can we use a pre made rig. does it need to be our own?

use any rig you want... the focus is on the animation... not ones' rigging skills...

Stephen Vyas
03-13-2003, 09:42 PM
What do you think of a F.A.Q for the challenge issues. It might cut down on some of the questions the mods might have to answer.

Frinsklen
03-13-2003, 11:53 PM
"The hero/villain attempts to execute their strange powers and unfamiliar powers."

Does this power have to be a "superpower"? I mean, can we use some sort of external weapon instead?

bentllama
03-14-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Frinsklen
"The hero/villain attempts to execute their strange powers and unfamiliar powers."

Does this power have to be a "superpower"? I mean, can we use some sort of external weapon instead?

Their "POWER" can be thru them or any device you see fit...

...evil scientists have large machines that destroy the world, but fail all the time. :)

BishopLynx
03-14-2003, 12:48 AM
I understand that we are only allowed the audio file provided and Sfx at our discretion but is there any rule against a small music bed of some sort or would that be out of the question.

Thanks. :beer:

bentllama
03-14-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by BishopLynx
I understand that we are only allowed the audio file provided and Sfx at our discretion but is there any rule against a small music bed of some sort or would that be out of the question.

Thanks. :beer:

if you want to lay a music track, go ahead...

but again, the focus of the challenge is animation...

chepe297
03-14-2003, 06:43 AM
Do we have to use the dialogue audio clip?

I am going to let my superhero be an old wizard casting his spells. I don't think none of the audio clip fits. Is it okay if I don't have the dialgue audio clip?

Aaron
03-14-2003, 02:06 PM
Quick question -- I'm a second year animation student, but my curriculum hasn't brought me to 3d character animation yet (I'm trying to teach myself, but I'm not quite there yet) ... I've been doing a decent amount of 2d animation the last few months, though, and I really would like to participate (I need a spare project to work on in my free time). I think I'll have time to participate this month, so I was wondering if 2d animations are acceptable ... is a traditional 2d pencil and paper animation acceptable? Just submitted as a pencil test? Just curious ...

Thanks in advance,
-Aaron.

taylor
03-14-2003, 10:52 PM
where might i find the audio clips to pick from?

Thx

Mangled Poly
03-14-2003, 10:55 PM
Do we have to have a new model i just finished one from last week which will fit my theme nicely...?

sicean
03-15-2003, 07:45 PM
if i so choose, can i use the model i'm putting together for the classic challenge?

i'm also very intrested in hearing the answer to this question:
is a traditional 2d pencil and paper animation acceptable?

thanks.

bentllama
03-15-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by chepe297
Do we have to use the dialogue audio clip?

I am going to let my superhero be an old wizard casting his spells. I don't think none of the audio clip fits. Is it okay if I don't have the dialgue audio clip?

you must use the dialogue clip if you want your entry judged for final competition...

[note: if your character is a wizard, don't worry about the current clip...you can complete some great animation, then record your own clip later and tweak your animation to fit...]

Mangled Poly
03-15-2003, 11:38 PM
do we have to have the audio at the beggining?:bounce:

bentllama
03-15-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by taylor
where might i find the audio clips to pick from?

Thx

Jason,

The clips will be released this coming week...we had a delay with our sound people, and rather than stave off the start date of the challenge we announced it without the clip but with the appropriate line for people to storyboard too...

...Jason, good to see you here to by the way...

bentllama
03-15-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Mangled Poly
do we have to have the audio at the beggining?:bounce:

audio can be placed where you like. you just mucst use the clip for final judging.

bentllama
03-15-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by sicean
if i so choose, can i use the model i'm putting together for the classic challenge?

yes.

there are no restrictions on models this round.

bentllama
03-15-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Stephen Vyas
What do you think of a F.A.Q for the challenge issues. It might cut down on some of the questions the mods might have to answer.

this thread serves its purpose as a FAQ

next challenge we will have enough frequently asked questions for a FAQ to be built.

thanks for the input Stephen

bentllama
03-15-2003, 11:43 PM
Do we have to have a new model i just finished one from last week which will fit my theme nicely...?

any model you want.

as long as it is tasteful...

bentllama
03-15-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Aaron
Quick question -- I'm a second year animation student, but my curriculum hasn't brought me to 3d character animation yet (I'm trying to teach myself, but I'm not quite there yet) ... I've been doing a decent amount of 2d animation the last few months, though, and I really would like to participate (I need a spare project to work on in my free time). I think I'll have time to participate this month, so I was wondering if 2d animations are acceptable ... is a traditional 2d pencil and paper animation acceptable? Just submitted as a pencil test? Just curious ...

Thanks in advance,
-Aaron.

we all now how much effort 2D anim takes...I do...so I do not see a problem adding it to the mix...

follow the rules as close as you can...

if you have any specific questions bout the rules, post em here

ilasolomon
03-17-2003, 12:35 AM
Ok, IMO the animation challenge is not interesting enough, not because the Subject, just because the rules...I prefer to see something like these:

. prefered res: 512x384 / min res: 320x200 / max: 640x480 (320x200 is very low for this matter, especialy when we use mov/avi compression)
. prefered time: 20 sec. / min time: 10 sec. / max: 30 sec. (so we can tell a short story)
. prefered # of shots: 1 / max shots: 1/5 of the time in second (for example if we have a 20 sec. animation we should have 4 camera angle maxmimum, if we have 19 sec. consider it's 20)

since this is an ANIMATION challenge (not ANIMATING) so we have to show some actions from a good angle, & the decoupage is as important as timing & pacing. just imagine one character hits another with fist, a 3th person pov is the worst view. if we cut the action into 2, one 2nd person & one 3th person (or 1st) , in 180 degree different angle...

we supposed to spend a month to do this challenge, in this time one could do a short 30 sec animation with lighting, shading & SFX + additional characters!

Mangled Poly
03-17-2003, 12:58 AM
I agree with illa about the being able to do camera cuts although i only have one character it would be nice to do some camera cuts so i can get some dramatic angles plus switch in different rigs of my character.. because there is a couple shots that i would need to have the head parented to the mesh instead of the root bone if that makes sence....:bounce:

Jozvex
03-18-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by ila_solomon
prefered res: 512x384 / min res: 320x200 / max: 640x480 (320x200 is very low for this matter, especialy when we use mov/avi compression)

. prefered time: 20 sec. / min time: 10 sec. / max: 30 sec. (so we can tell a short story)

But 10+ entries at that size and length would take ages for modem users (eg me) to download and watch! It'd reduce the amount of people who watch them by a lot.

we're supposed to spend a month to do this challenge, in this time one could do a short 30 sec animation with lighting, shading & SFX + additional characters!

More advanced users and people with production experience could, yes. But this challenge is also to help beginner/intermediate people learn, and they could not accomplish all that.

I do know what you mean though!

bentllama
03-18-2003, 08:44 AM
Ok, IMO the animation challenge is not interesting enough, not because the Subject, just because the rules...

Ila...your points are well taken and all feedback is considered for future challenges.

Jozvex outlined a few reasons why we have the rules setup the way we do...to provide a middleground for pros and newbies...and for dialup and T3 connections...

You will also notice the evolution of the rules or "guidelines" as I like to refer to them. With each challenge they keep changing. Evolving with feedback from users like yourself. This is only our 3rd animation challenge...and the guidelines to ensure we cater to a broad audience are inline.

So in closing Ila, you can either choose to follow the guidelines [like you would from any client/boss] or simply not participate at all...I would hate to see an artist like yourself choose the latter.

Thanks for listening and keep the feedback coming.

Mangled Poly
03-18-2003, 08:47 AM
You still listed no reasone why whe cant have cuts :) i think me and ila put down some good reasons :):bounce:

bentllama
03-18-2003, 09:19 AM
You still listed no reasone why whe cant have cuts :) i think me and ila put down some good reasons :):bounce:

It is called a "challenge", right? :)

Seriously though...this is to:

- prevent newbie mistakes of having way to many cuts in a given time range...especially one so short as 15 seconds
- give some kind of uniformity to the entries
- the focus of the challenge is animation

As I stated in an earlier post in this thread, the challenges are ever evolving. There are alot of rules from the last challenge that are not present in this one...so have faith that your feedback is being taken into account.

Next challenge baby, next challenge... ;)

ilasolomon
03-18-2003, 09:31 AM
ok, thank you bent for your care, :)
i can suggest a poll questionnaire for the next challenge about the res limit & cutting camera. I'm a dialuper too, & I can say a 5mb size file is not heavy at all! ... ;)

Stephen Vyas
03-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Any updates on how the sound guys are doin?

bentllama
03-19-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Stephen Vyas
Any updates on how the sound guys are doin?

talked with him today. recording tomorrow. sound by end of week.

thanks for checkin up. :D

sketchyjay
03-19-2003, 08:10 PM
5mb size file is not heavy at all! ... ;)

what about 30 of them....

I am part of the 10 second club as well and they have a 10 sec contest length each month. The zip file for all entries is over 70MB for something like 30 entries.

so to increase the animation to twice the lengh would be 140mb download for everyone.

if you double the resolution it makes it 4 times bigger; 240MB for a 10 sec clip.

that would make a 20 second clip contest a 480MB download....

they have a limit of 2mbs for each file. with luck the sorenson 3 will make it smaller. Their contest is stictly mpeg1.

If a 20 second file can be put into a 1-2mb file then it would be great.

Another option is using mpeg4 since quicktime 6 can play this format.

I'm going to render out an entry from my last 10 sec entry to see what mpeg 4, sorenson3 and mpeg 1 do to it. Just so we know what the actual sizes will be.

bentllama: Can I have a single cut in my short? I want to set the stage with the first shot so the rest makes sense. if not i'll just zoom in.

jay

noktUp
03-20-2003, 12:15 AM
Thanks for letting me keep my sig line op;)

bentllama
03-20-2003, 04:24 AM
Get the audio here:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50897

bentllama
03-20-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by sketchyjay
bentllama: Can I have a single cut in my short? I want to set the stage with the first shot so the rest makes sense. if not i'll just zoom in.

zoom in. no cuts.

again, the rules are ever evolving from challenge to challenge. expect cuts to be allowed in the next challenge, perhaps...

srich23
03-24-2003, 09:10 PM
why is that there are so many modeling entries in the challenge and hardly any animation? it seems that after watching most demo reels also, that modeling is more prevelant. why is that? i mean to the ordinary non3d person (the consumer), the standalone high res model is only cool to look at once, there is no entertainment, but that person could be inspired by an animation of a simple talking rope or something. just a thought..

Jozvex
03-24-2003, 10:15 PM
why is that there are so many modeling entries in the challenge and hardly any animation?

Do you mean in the animation challenge? It's just because no-one's up to animating yet. You have to model your charater before you can animate it.

it seems that after watching most demo reels also, that modeling is more prevelant. why is that?

Possibly for a number of reasons:

1. Modelling is usually the first thing you learn to do in a 3D program, so most intermediate people have a lot of models, but maybe no animation yet to show off.

2. Often modelling is less work and takes less time than rigging, skinning and animating a full character. Not that I'm saying modelling is easy, great modellers spend a LONG time on their models.

3. Modelling is more artistic and less technical than rigging and skinning etc. So those that just want to 'create' in 3D or make great stills only need models for that.

They're just my ideas anyway.

srich23
03-25-2003, 02:42 AM
i meant in the modelling challenge, not the animation challenge. i ain't hating on modelers at all, just was wondering.

bentllama
03-25-2003, 10:13 AM
i meant in the modelling challenge, not the animation challenge.

not to be rude, but why bother posting this in the animation challenge issues thread? :shrug:

:beer:

EDIT: and thanks jozvex for outlining some good points on this subject

srich23
03-25-2003, 07:27 PM
that's a good point jozvex, sorry if i came off in a bad way guys, i really didn't mean to.

srich23
03-25-2003, 10:09 PM
just a note, i have a lot of unused space and transfer on my webhost if anyone needs some space for their test animations, just email br3dd@yahoo.com.

ilasolomon
03-25-2003, 10:50 PM
I think srich23 wanted to say "hey people, why do you stick to 3d still & don't do any animation!?", infact the animation challenge always is very calm & inactive! :) I love to see more talented people here.

ok, how about sharing our rigged/animated characters which we are preparing for the challenge? ... then we can get better feedbacks & interests. & people could learn/teach in a practical way.

can we have any gameART challenge in near future? from designing, modeling, texturing to environment, rigging, animation & sfx! :)

ReD_MeRkIn
03-26-2003, 01:06 PM
can we have any gameART challenge in near future? from designing, modeling, texturing to environment, rigging, animation & sfx!
i think this might be a bit redundant. The resolution of models that i'm working with now, are not far off what you're using in film and broadcast.
Maybe challenges like creating walk cycles, or attack animations, would be a good challenge?

ilasolomon
03-26-2003, 10:33 PM
hmmm, well...that's a point
but I meant a very short animation challenge, a challenge with modeling, texturing to animatiing & rendering stages. & not making walkcycles, more like in-game relatime cinematics.

bentllama
03-27-2003, 09:48 AM
hmmm, well...that's a point
but I meant a very short animation challenge, a challenge with modeling, texturing to animatiing & rendering stages. & not making walkcycles, more like in-game relatime cinematics.

that is alot of work... you would be surprised how complex in-game cinematics sequences are getting...

there has been talk of a game art challenge amongst many users and the mods...but for now I do not see why you cannot incorporate your own "game art" in the existing challenges. there are no rules that state things have to be film resolution, etc...

ReD_MeRkIn
03-27-2003, 10:20 AM

Walk and run cycles are the base of a character.
Once you establish how your character walks and runs, you have a good base for how your character will think and act.

I'd love to do a challenge where the task is to create a walk and run cycle for a character.

bentllama
03-27-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by ReD_MeRkIn
Walk and run cycles are the base of a character.
Once you establish how your character walks and runs, you have a good base for how your character will think and act.

I'd love to do a challenge where the task is to create a walk and run cycle for a character.

Not ot single your comment out Colin, but I somewhat disagree. While walks and runs [cycles] are good exercises to understand the physicality of your character...however, there are other more predominat animations that can establish thorough character traits and overall timing of the of his/her/its motion...

Thanks for your feedback Red and Ila. Keep it coming!

ReD_MeRkIn
03-27-2003, 10:11 PM
Not ot single your comment out Colin, but I somewhat disagree. While walks and runs [cycles] are good exercises to understand the physicality of your character...however, there are other more predominat animations that can establish thorough character traits and overall timing of the of his/her/its motion...

i understand what you're saying, i guess my point is the way we think about characters here, is we start with a walk and a run, and maybe one signature move, and we work on those until they define the character. We spent more time on Harry Potter's run and walk cycle than any other type of animations in the whole game. In the end, we had several different types of walk, depending on where Harry was in his environment, and how he was supposed to be feeling emotionally. We also used a lot of idle animations to describe how Harry was feeling.
Maybe, the challenge could be 'the ultimate signature move'.
the videos on this site might inspire you (they're currently ofline due to bandwidth, but they'll be back up shortly)

bentllama
03-28-2003, 05:35 AM
Anytime you guys have comments for future challenges...blurt them out!

ilasolomon
03-28-2003, 08:51 AM
but for now I do not see why you cannot incorporate your own "game art" in the existing challenges

me doing the same right now! ;)

O.Martin
03-29-2003, 12:02 AM
Do I understand it right? We CAN use other audio clips, soundfx and music as long as we also include the dialogue clip?

bentllama
03-29-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by O.Martin
Do I understand it right? We CAN use other audio clips, soundfx and music as long as we also include the dialogue clip?

correct.

My Fault
03-29-2003, 05:10 AM
Can we add any dialogue? Part of my characters ability are sound and voice related. I may be able to work using sound fx, but he needs to say a few things.

bentllama
03-29-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by My Fault
Can we add any dialogue? Part of my characters ability are sound and voice related. I may be able to work using sound fx, but he needs to say a few things.

Just to make it clear... the additional audio is for music and sound effects only...dialogue has been provided...using only the provided clip is part of the "challenge"...

My Fault
03-29-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by bentllama
Just to make it clear... the additional audio is for music and sound effects only...dialogue has been provided...using only the provided clip is part of the "challenge"...

I think I've figured out how to get my characters vocal abilities across using the provided audio file and sound fx. I like the limitations imposed, forces you to think outside the box :thumbsup:

bentllama
03-29-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by My Fault
I like the limitations imposed, forces you to think outside the box :thumbsup:

you mean just like in real life on the job? :)

good luck! :beer:

chepe297
04-06-2003, 09:45 AM
Hi bentllama

I think my animation is going to be between 15 to 20 second. Is it all right? I tried to cut it down, but I think the story will be kind of ruined. Does that mean that my animation is out of the challenge if it's around 18 seconds? Thanks. :rolleyes:

best regards,
pete

bentllama
04-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Animations are to be 15 seconds MAXIMUM, 10 seconds MINIMUM

...those are the challenge guidelines...if you exceed the time alloted, you will be uneligible for official judging...we need to keep it fair for everyone participating...

what you do with your animation after you submit it for the challenge is your perogative...

Shootr
04-15-2003, 09:43 PM
bentllama,

this is my first time participaing in a challenge. so I have a question about "final entries"
right now I'm posting my progress in my specific thread, just linking to my webpage containing the .mov.

For final submissions, is there another place I have to upload it to. (if so what's the file size limit). or do you just recognize the last post in the thread as the final entry.

I'm moving soon and may have to submit final entry before the 30th if allowed.

Just wanna make sure I get in thanks.

-Shootr

Yan Loong Wong
05-01-2003, 03:58 PM
the timer is over, but it said the challenge ends this sunday. Anyone knows what this is about? does that mean that the challenge don't accept new entries, but those who entered can still update til may 4th?

i would love to do more tweaks if there's time...

-yan

brabes76
05-01-2003, 04:27 PM
I was trying to post my sketches and work progress for the cgchallenge. but everytime i tried to upload my images I got prompted that attached image was to big. - am i reading the maximum size limit right. is it supposed to be a 30kb limit or can the images be larger.

if you look at my thread The Hapless Hero - character/vehicle/HQ - [HI 5] you can see the images that i posted for my model are very low in quality because i had to compress them.

also how do i post more that one image to a thread. - if the size limitation is so low.

please tell me what i am doing wrong.

bentllama
05-01-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Shootr
bentllama,

this is my first time participaing in a challenge. so I have a question about "final entries"
right now I'm posting my progress in my specific thread, just linking to my webpage containing the .mov.

For final submissions, is there another place I have to upload it to. (if so what's the file size limit). or do you just recognize the last post in the thread as the final entry.

I'm moving soon and may have to submit final entry before the 30th if allowed.

Just wanna make sure I get in thanks.

-Shootr

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49238

bentllama
05-01-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Yan Loong Wong
the timer is over, but it said the challenge ends this sunday. Anyone knows what this is about? does that mean that the challenge don't accept new entries, but those who entered can still update til may 4th?

i would love to do more tweaks if there's time...

-yan

I am unsure... I will ask lildragon about this...

bentllama
05-01-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by brabes76
I was trying to post my sketches and work progress for the cgchallenge. but everytime i tried to upload my images I got prompted that attached image was to big. - am i reading the maximum size limit right. is it supposed to be a 30kb limit or can the images be larger.

if you look at my thread The Hapless Hero - character/vehicle/HQ - [HI 5] you can see the images that i posted for my model are very low in quality because i had to compress them.

also how do i post more that one image to a thread. - if the size limitation is so low.

please tell me what i am doing wrong.

remote link the images from your website/webspace...

ie: [*img]http://www.xxxxxxx.com/yyyy.jpg[*/img] [without the *'s]

lildragon
05-01-2003, 05:48 PM
Yup that's correct the challenges are over, the date you see now is set aside for voting which will be announced very soon. After the date expires the categories automatically rotate to the archived section. So it has to have a leading date in order to stay on the main challenge page.

Good luck

salud

sketchyjay
05-01-2003, 06:07 PM
are you going to host the final challange enteries or will they stay hosted on our sites?

Jay

grury
05-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Hi Lildragon,

I think it would be a good idea to add to the next challenge guidelines and also the CGChallenge site, the way that the winners in the challenges are chosen and clarify the all situation and also stop people abusing the voting system, as it seems to be raising a few concernes and is quite obvious that the voting system and final results may put people off of participating in future challenges.

Cheers, all the best.

sketchyjay
05-05-2003, 06:01 AM
There must also be voting guidelines. there are enteries with no animation getting as many points as posts with full animation. People seem to be voting on the wrong thing or missing the point.
so some guidelines for everyone to follow would help.

Also the best got some 30+ votes while others got like 4. shouldn't everyone vote on every entry that was completed.

This is my first challenge so the fact I got any votes is nice, but currently it seems I have to build and texture a character as well as animate within the month. Then rig and finally do any animation in the last few hours. Oh and have well rendered scenes and texturing as well.

Some solutions

1. Guidelines to voting

1a. Easy way for people to see the final animation. Looking at all the wip should be optional. One of the things we should able to post on the cgchallange page for each entry is the final animation.

2. Since the whole point is getting alot of people involved and for everyone to enjoy it then do it as a 2-3 month challange. If people enjoy seeing it from soup to nuts then have a character challange followed by a set/location challange then the animation or have it as one long 2 month+ challange.

3. Maybe to prevent cheating you can force a minimum number of posts to vote. Say 100 +. not a big pain but it would stop people from setting up say 7 aol accounts and voting 7 times.

well that's my piece.

Jay

Stephen Vyas
05-05-2003, 06:31 AM
Hi guys,
Sketchyjay: I'm not sure what the mods plan to do about the placement for your final animation, but as of right now, what would be helpful to those viewing it is if you were to post the links to your final animation in your very first post on your thread.

I've been in the animation challenge from the begining, and there does tend to be some confusion every month. For now, I'd just like to point out that these votes are of the public votes and really do not influence the end results at all. The real votes are made by a comittee of mods. From what I understand, the public votes are just for fun and should be taking very lightly. It's all in good fun anyhow right?

I hope that you all found the challenge to be a great place to find a weakness that you can work on, and feedback to help you improve. These are the things that bring me back each time.

Good-luck, and hope to see you all in the next challenge!
-Steve

sketchyjay
05-05-2003, 07:52 AM
Yeah after a post i saw a went back and put the final in the first post in orange so it is easy to see.

Oh didn't realize it was mods who do final.

thanks,
jay

ilasolomon
05-05-2003, 09:12 AM
:) yes, don't worry, the juri will choose the best just in ANIMATING. regardless of modeling, texturing, rendering & sound fx! these things are just for fun. (though I think the presentation of an animation is very important, you'd better present your work in a good way, you know)
as I said before, I separate ANIAMTION from ANIMATING.

CuTnPaste
05-05-2003, 08:04 PM
Hello men,
I've noticed a lot of animation filled of additional sounds and music !!
It is out of the rules, or not?

what do u think about?

:shame:

CuTnPaste

p.s. incredible....at the moment, the first in animation challenge has not completed his animation......ahahah.....the world turns contrariwise!!
:surprised

grury
05-05-2003, 08:32 PM
** Sound Effects audio is optional
- if adding audio fx be sure that it adds to the scene and does not distract from the animation
- try to keep the sound effects levels in tune with the audio clip, we don't want any booming and loud explosions that deafen viewers

Does that answer your question??

CuTnPaste
05-05-2003, 08:38 PM
hem......yes......
I must stop to eat these pills.......

:drool:

CuTnPaste

grury
05-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Hey does anyone now when is this challenge over??? And most important, when is the next one coming out?
think i got hooked to it :D

sketchyjay
05-07-2003, 12:24 PM
I thought it goes on hold for a month because of E3 and other conventions comning up around this time. Although I may be thinking of something else.

Jay

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.