PDA

View Full Version : Future Challenges -vote NOW

twidup
05-03-2007, 09:50 AM
ok, here are the possibilities for future challenges.

instruct9r
05-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Wow... facial Rig.. definitely :)

zsjasper
05-04-2007, 05:20 AM
I think a micro challenge will be cool, one dont have to cost long time but have fun from that.:)

instruct9r
05-04-2007, 07:10 PM
i don't think the facial rig will take a lot of time... if i don't have other work to do i can do it for 4, 5 days.... hmm... whatever you decide i will participate :)

ghoest
05-05-2007, 04:48 AM
I love vehicle rigs, it seems like I get stuck into rigging habits when I'm under pressure it would be nice to take it out of a work context and approach things from a different angle

pooby
05-07-2007, 09:47 PM
The hand rig is by far the most difficult of the lot. It gets my vote

shahabsy
05-08-2007, 06:05 AM
It should be a facial Rig.

Dragwah
05-08-2007, 05:03 PM
I like the idea of a creature with lots of dangly parts (like antenna or tentacles or stretching ears). That can include an interesting facial rigg plus it's interesting what a rigg is like for uncommon creatures that have a different skeletal system than a human or from-life quadruped.

I would love to have a muscular quadruped to try to learn how to get the muscle deformations underneath the skin when it moves. Like Josef Slotosch's "smilodon" cat :).
http://flying-hawk.cgsociety.org/gallery/487884/

Tripple-I
05-20-2007, 10:01 PM
looks like its a facial challenge!!! good i cant wait. . . . ok i can, im waiting right now

good luck to all

(seriously can we get started yet):bounce:

deatheater4ever
05-21-2007, 05:49 AM
I agree with Tripple -I ,man this thread has simply dried up( and global warming is not responsible) . we shoud start off as soon as possible....... or does the forum leader have a surprise in store for us???

by the way when are we voting for the winner of the First Challenge??

twidup
05-21-2007, 06:55 PM
well, voting will start this weekend.

Sorry for the delays...been slammed at work and with my class. As for the next challenge.I will see about announcing it after the voting.

-todd

Diabolos
05-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Off topic, but there is no rigging FAQ sticky...

What happens to the old threads? I was following the thread from the member (sorry forgot name) who attended the vancouver film school who was demonstrating the cross rig in the shoulder area. I was only watching in the background, but I learned a lot through the vaarious tips.

D,

Tripple-I
05-22-2007, 07:13 PM
pretty sure that got closed due to inactivity, but the member in question was N8Girard (http://forums.cgsociety.org/member.php?u=216457) i belive, if he's around this thread im sure he'll speak up.

well, voting will start this weekend.

Sorry for the delays...been slammed at work and with my class. As for the next challenge.I will see about announcing it after the voting.

-todd

really wanted to join in the festivities of your classes, but alas- time/money :sad:.
no pressure man take your time

twidup
05-23-2007, 07:33 PM
it wasnt closed, the forums hide threads that are not posted to within a couple weeks.

I looked and there wasnt a FAQ, just the rules thread. I need find out about voting and such...I am off friday so I will get that setup then

cheers
-todd

Neomax
06-14-2007, 08:04 AM
transformers!! let's try it...what say !!??