PDA

View Full Version : Random Project - Looking for young artist

nafki
05-02-2007, 04:05 AM
Hey everybody. I'm a 18 year old student whos going to study animation next semester. Recently I've been in a creative slump so I came up with an idea. Basically a few young artist (including me) will work on a random project to help motivate us to create something and develop team work skills at the same time. So far there are no guidelines what so ever. I'm looking for up to 4 student artist who would be interested in pursueing this idea. We would communicate online and have certain times where we all meet at once. You must be some what good at what you do. I don't want to discriminate but I would like to work with artist who have an idea of what they are talking about, but dont hesitate to apply thinking your not good enough. Any takers? I think this would be a good learning experience.

immortalx
05-13-2007, 02:06 PM
etl me what you got in mind and lets start something nice n professional.lets start from a small project and get noticed.i can help in modeling concepts texturing n whatever.mail me.

walwop
05-30-2007, 07:49 PM
etl me what you got in mind and lets start something nice n professional.lets start from a small project and get noticed.i can help in modeling concepts texturing n whatever.mail me.

hey nother student here good in modeling max/maya/zbrush done some simple riging

mail me walwop@hotmail.co.uk (http://forums.cgsociety.org/walwop@hotmail.co.uk)

ionbaciu
06-02-2007, 06:50 AM
Um , i am kinda newbie in ... everything. I am new in 3D Studio Max but i would like to join the team. Learning 3ds alone is no fun ... But i am one of the few that have a very strong motivation and willing to learn anything from anyone.

Email would be : jimanvladvictor@yahoo.co.uk
Or if you prefer the Instant Messaging services of Yahoo! : jimanvladvictor

SJM
06-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Tell us what youved got planned, and i may be able to help out :)

Marlon J

silvius
06-15-2007, 02:44 PM
hi there i am 18 years old and i am interested in joining this project, i am a newb in 3dsmax also i just started learning rhinoceros 3d ,basically i make inorganical modeling 'cars,buildings ...' and i would like to learn to work in a groupe project , here is my msn : silvius.art@gmail.com

silvius

PS: i was like a 1 or 2 years away becose i had some study problems so now i am BACK !!:buttrock:

primate
06-25-2007, 04:52 AM
i'll love to join, looking for motivatio too!!
i use 3Ds Max & ZBrush

My mail is : chaskore@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/chaskore@gmail.com)

jayreef
06-29-2007, 12:15 AM
its great to see so many young artists jumping at this

come on nafki, grab this by the horns and inspire, i for one will watch this, I work in C4D, so am not useful in a 3Ds max project

but i do have a good script available that I failed at seeing to completion as a colab project, but would be more than happy to direct, if you have a team assembled, which you appear to have.

I am a college tutor by trade, just about to hit the quiet times of summer

its got robots, humour, modeling, animation, and comedy timing

if you are up for it, lets bring it on

BLENDER-FREAK
06-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi there nafki :), id love to join your team as an object modeler:).. im very good at 3d max and blender 3d, but since you all gonna use 3D max then ill stick to it!!.. i dont have many pics to show you my skills, but if you dont like my modeling simply tell me and no hard feelings dude :)..waiting for your reply...

primate
07-01-2007, 04:27 AM
so??

are we starting something?
post some script to start throwing some models
i can`t wait to start
bye

pd: sorry for my english ;)

jayreef
07-01-2007, 12:25 PM
before I go away for a week, I wanted to post this link to a script and orthographics of characters I am proposing for you guys

http://rapidshare.com/files/40383194/guns.zip.html

will check in when I get back

phatphreak why dont you get things going?

BLENDER-FREAK
07-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Well my internet is down so ill be out of touch for the next week. I hope it will end soon. Anyhow jayreef ill read the script and try to model some object that we might need untill im back into cyberspace :).. Hope this project succeeds !!

CGTalk Moderation
07-03-2007, 05:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.