PDA

View Full Version : Rivatuner help

drj
03-13-2003, 04:58 AM
Hey all-
I finally was made aware of Rivatuner and since I have an old GeForce 2 Pro card I'm trying to learn how to dial this thing in for Maya.
Does anyone have any help for a total beginner here. I'm just not sure about what things I can best help for Maya that my card was lacking in...please help if you can.
Thanks
-drj

drj
03-13-2003, 07:38 AM
I still wouldn't mind any feedback anyone has that is (or has) used it, but I have read through some info here and found a pretty good site that gives info:

http://www.boogletech.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=10&page=2

it has a fairly good walkthrough...hopefully soon I will be able to afford a new card and won't have to monkey around with this one. Hope this helps anyone else looking for some answers.
-doc J

dvornik
03-13-2003, 07:59 AM
Go to guru3d.com and look around there. They wrote that program after all. "Softquadro" instructions is what you may be looking for. Search their forums and all of that.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.