PDA

View Full Version : I like brains - animation

tkadhim
05-01-2007, 08:42 AM
This is the second in our series of animations featuring this character. Once again it is just a self-promotion type of animation, which we came up with while at the Animex Animation Festival.

We have kept all the animation pretty simple, and we hope you enjoy it, if not there will be more ha ha sorry....

Click Here For Movie (http://www.b2fanimation.com/b2filikebrains2007.htm)

Talib
Back 2 Front Animation Ltd

Whitmire
05-01-2007, 10:34 PM
HAHA, very original. Cool character design.

Chris Bacon
05-01-2007, 10:56 PM
lol, well that was somthing different..hehe

tkadhim
05-02-2007, 08:34 AM
thanks guys....any feedback is always appreciated :D

}-{obbes
05-02-2007, 02:04 PM
I liked it, had a good feel to it, and delivered exactly what was intended. Regarding the animation, the only thing that really caught my eye was the arms twinning their movement in the initial walkup until he stops. Since it went on for quite a bit it was noticable. Even in zombies, symmetrical movement isnt natural (especially on this character where one side had chest muscles missing over ribs).

On a final note, get your web guy to not auto resize browser windows, I hate that more than anything, "i'll keep my own window size thank you very much jerkwad" is what pops into my head everytime it happens to me.

Hope to see more!

tkadhim
05-02-2007, 02:58 PM
cheers for the crit.....the arms are slightly offset but not enough, as it turns out :) glad you liked though, as for the web resizing thingy I built the site and it doesn't resize it self but if you have any tips on how I can change this then feel free to let me know......I am not much of a web developer.... :) and enough of the jerkwad....what ever a wad of jerk may be!!! hmmmm....

Talib

}-{obbes
05-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Hehe, i'm not much of a web designer either, all i know is when i opened the link to watch it, it resized my window which is about sized to 75% of my screen up to full screen except it didnt maximize it. Maybe preset resolution on the video is forcing the browser automatically?

tkadhim
05-02-2007, 03:15 PM
thanks again I will take a look at it as I can understand it being irritating :)

Talib

noobie
05-02-2007, 04:35 PM
lmao that was great although i think u should shorten the walking into frame and add more after it :D

CGTalk Moderation
05-02-2007, 04:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.