PDA

View Full Version : First post, WIP, girl with ponytail

malkavian2003
03-13-2003, 01:03 AM
Well this is my first post. Figured i could use some feedback on what else to fix and do to this poor thing.
its 1498 tri's and a 512 map. with no alpha.

SPyDeR WeBz
03-13-2003, 01:17 AM
That looks great, except that the views are small but i can make everything out.

Are those ponytails they look like playboy bunny ears:applause:.

The shoes are super high, but it's your model. Their are many skins that will help the model look excellent.

So all their is to do is to provide better image.

Cya
SPyDeR:wavey:

lordmachuca
03-13-2003, 02:15 AM
i think the lower part of her leg seems to be sticking out too much.
yeha i know the lower leg sticks out like that anatomically but hat might be alittle too much

the shoes kick ass

post a wireframe of your

Threedeemer
03-13-2003, 02:49 AM
Man I really like this model. So simple yet so perfect modeling-wise, a great balance. :thumbsup:
Only thing to consider is the bikini texturing in the back view may need to be raised (the triangular area). Right now it looks to similar to the front and takes away from the roundness and depth of the butt area.

malkavian2003
03-13-2003, 06:40 AM
thx for the comments ppl. i dont think i said crits where welcome. But they are. negative and postive. im seeking more negative though. sorry about the resolution on the attachment i think ill have to add them indepently, seeing how i cant host or link picts.
i aggree with you threedemmer. thx for the comment in process of doing more texture. i have alot of learning to do in that department.

thx thx thx

lordmachuca
03-13-2003, 07:19 AM
Malki, your right you do have alot of learning to do. I agree with your comment.

why is the resolution like that, make it nice looking
not like that though. you might want to post them on different links

I dont agree with Threedeemer though, its not balanced her breasts(tits) are to heavy in tri's compared to the rest of her.
her head also looks alittle heavy.

her hands are also alittle flat my friend.

:beer: ;) :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.