PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

Borro
03-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Hi to all! I've been here for not a long time, but what I saw made me very happy.
So to the point-I'm looking for some Modelers to help with the making of a game. So if you think you can help send me an e-mail to: loucifersucks@yahoo.com. I'm really looking for three people to help me with the trailors for the game and 3-4 more to manage wit the low-poligon modeling. Thanks for your time!

WARNING: PROJECT'S NOT FUNDED. THE TEAM WILL START SEARCHING FOR A PUBLISHER POSSIBLY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SUMMER.

P.S. Even if you are not interested for the moment please send me your e-mail so that I can contact you when the team gets some funds. Thanks once again!

Borro
03-12-2003, 04:21 PM
The team has finished BETA 0.6 and is working on BETA 0.7 right now. Just thought its usefull info!:)

Solve
03-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Uhh, you can start by giving details about the game.

Risibility
03-12-2003, 06:11 PM
hahaha, good call solve...i dont know if id want to work with someone that narrow minded :P

CGmonkey
03-12-2003, 06:58 PM
info people, give us some info!

Temporal
03-12-2003, 07:55 PM
A website wouldn't be too bad an addition to that either.

Borro
03-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Hey sorry I didn't "fill" you up. Ok so the game is a Mafia, GTA3 type, but the action takes place in the beautiful city of Cichago. The actions take place between the years 85-92,93. It will have Multiplayer in which the player's going to be able to make his own gang, organisation or join one and play with friends. Check out this adress though its still "under construction": www.crime-life.fr.st .
Hope you like the idea. But check it out tomorow cuz not all pics are added....
Thanks for your time!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.