PDA

View Full Version : smooth bind + components turn on then i have a big problem

cyruslam
04-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Hello all, i'm following this tutorial: http://www.highend3d.com/maya/tutorials/character/276-3.html
I following the step, Smooth bind and print wright than add influence face curve. and set input skinCluster1 than turn Use Components on. the problem is appear when i rotate the head, some CVs are move like double transformation. how can i fix it please, have any idea?
Thanks

SkullboX
04-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Make sure all your weights have a total of 1, if not vertexes are indeed receiving more influence than there is movement. When you have the softskinnode selected, you can check normalize weights in the attribute editor which automatically makes sure each component always has a total weighting of 1.

cyruslam
04-28-2007, 07:07 AM
Hello Skullbox,

Thank for your idea, i have try but it's still have problem when i rotate the head,i have following your suggestion, have any idea? or can add me in Msn :cgdesgin@hotmail.com i can send the file to you can help me check it please ? thanks

Regards
Cyrus
bleow have a new pic for my CV

CGTalk Moderation
04-28-2007, 07:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.