PDA

View Full Version : PIPA BOY - Finished Short Animation

TNTDigitalWorks
04-26-2007, 04:50 PM
We have finally completed PIPA BOY. Here we would like to share with you all and would be appreciated for any of your critiques and comments.

Please go to: http://tntdigitalworks.cgsociety.org/gallery/ to watch it.

Hope you like PIPA BOY! Thanks!

And thanks to all who have visited our earlier post of PIPA BOY Trailer (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=154&t=485523). Wish you keep giving your attention on us! Your support and comments would definitely help us keep the good work. Thanks to all!

aaronholly
04-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Congrats to the team at TNT for completing their short animation. So much work! But the results are great; fun characters too!

Such an achievement! I have been whining about working on a short for YEARS, so it is impressive knowing that they got together, set their minds to it and got it done!

Congrats! And keep it up!

jason2
04-26-2007, 05:40 PM
so funny!5 Stars from me !:thumbsup: Fantastic work!:applause:

Pinkfish
04-26-2007, 06:32 PM
nice img!
I really like it a lot ~keep going!! :bounce:

TNTDigitalWorks
04-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks all! We're so excited that we finally have made it to a movie. :)

Here is another link of PIPA BOY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWp8j1liVc

It seemed like a slow connection sometimes for videos on CGtalk portfolio.

Hope to hear more of your comments! Thanks!

shy-guy
04-26-2007, 07:50 PM
Cool short! It remind me of the movie "shaolin soccer" :)

The only thing that bothered me was the numerous fades to black, i think it brakes the continuity of the narrative.

Anyway, good job :thumbsup:

picolo
04-26-2007, 09:10 PM
great work !!! :bounce: i really enjoyed it ;)

wjh-mm
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
i like^^keep going man!!:thumbsup: :applause:

TNTDigitalWorks
04-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks shy-guy, picolo and wjh-mm!

shy-guy: you are so smart to point this out! honestly, that was a little tricky. we used those fades to black trying to make up for the shortness of the story. we knew we could have done it better, but we also knew that what we could do was to do our best given the circumstances, like time, human resources, equipments, and price, etc.

picolo and wjh-mm: glad that you like it! thanks!

Hope we can do a better job next time!

TNTDigitalWorks
04-30-2007, 07:26 PM
TNT has a great team with a group of talented people being experienced in different CG fields, music composing, and marketing as well.

Last August, we started PIPA BOY with a simple idea that is to make something fun and cool. We all love sports and think sports is the most popular entertainment in the world, so that we created a story about two boys playing soccer. But we wanted to add some fun, so we wanted the two boys played soccer with Chinese Kungfu. Then we started really working on this animation.

Please go to our portfolio to see some of the concept drawings of this animation.
http://tntdigitalworks.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Like all the other projects, it cannot be going without any difficulties and problems. But what we have learned from this work is that you just need to do what you want to, once you have started doing it and sticking on it, things would come to you helping you out. This is very true! Life is so unpredictable, what we can/need/should do is to really do what we want to. It's true that you never know what would happen ahead of the way. But if you don't do it, it's NO doubt that you can never get what you want.

So, if you have known what you want in your life, JUST DO IT! :)

TRHaDEs
05-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Nice animation work~cute and cool characteres~I like the works~:thumbsup:

TNTDigitalWorks
05-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Thanks TRH! Glad you like it! Thanks again!

wlidea
05-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Very cool short! nice model texture and rendering.

good job!! I like it!

TNTDigitalWorks
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Thanks wlidea! Glad you like it!

TRH and WL: since we're in the same city, hope to contact and communciate more with you all! :) leave me a message if you want, i'll get to you as soon as i can. thanks!

TNTDigitalWorks
05-16-2007, 11:54 AM
PIPA BOY is on the frontpage of 3DTOTAL! :D

Thanks all!! :D

CGTalk Moderation
05-16-2007, 11:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.