PDA

View Full Version : Final Rig is dead

gagn
04-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Hi all, I thought IŽd share this information given to me by one of Radiant Square staff:

I am sorry to inform you that Radiant Square is no longer in business. We have made a hard decision to shut down and stop selling Final Rig.
While there are a few reasons for our shut down, the main reason was the fact that there are only 3 of us and we couldn't support our customers while maintaining our day jobs.

yolao
04-23-2007, 06:24 PM
this is bad bad news, i try final rig time ago in maya 7 and it is the best auto rig system for maya that i have ever try...by far...

hopelly they decide to come back in the future with final rig.

stezza
09-18-2007, 05:19 PM
yes this is bad news as i have used it for over a year with up to 50 characters and all the new software that is now in use ie maya 8.5 i cant use any of my new software with rendering plugins I have two years of work to redo with another rig system. If Radiant are reading this please let me have a version for maya 8.5. I dont need any suport!!

bagman
12-27-2007, 12:16 AM
I am looking for Final rig for maya 8.5 as well, does anyone had any news about it?...if someone from radiant square is out there and reading..come on Guys Perhaps we can make an arrangment, but dont stop doing Final rig ...!

VJbagman

dalmanna
01-02-2008, 01:13 AM
yeah this sucks, i noticed the site had been down for ages, i posted about it in general chat a few months ago but no one seemed to care, its a shame coz its an awesome plugin, i made the jump to the setup machine after i couldn't reactivate my final rig after a re-install.

CGTalk Moderation
01-02-2008, 01:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.