PDA

View Full Version : The Art Of Rigging (vol. I)

HelioAraujo
04-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Howdy folks,

Today I tried the first script in TAOR (The Art Of Rigging). I couldn't find the cgTkSetupLeg_Start.mb scene file in the DVD, so I made one myself (that was easy). The script worked fine, except for the fact that the cube I created to use as the footControler rotated 90degrees in the Y-axis, I changed the script commenting out the line that orient constrained the footControlAlign group and it didn't rotate the footControler anymore.

I did a few tests and couldn't see any side effect of this change in the script. Has anyone here done this too? If so, have you had problems?

One other thing I'd like to ask: in the noFlipKnee exercise (page 14, step 3) why does the leg twists 90 degrees when you change the values in the poleVector attributes? Maybe the reason why this happens is not important and I could live with it but ... my curiosity doesn't think so.

Thanks in advance,

CGTalk Moderation
04-20-2007, 09:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.