PDA

View Full Version : [release]"Disappear"original 3D movie from Duck Studio

honglou
04-19-2007, 08:41 AM
"Disappear"original 3D movie from Duck Studio

Duck Studio is a professional studio dealing with 3d movie animation. With firm background, we absorbed the artists from 3D field all over the country who own the professional techniques, and full of creation.After 1 year's hard work, we accomplished our first
original 3D movie,named"Disappear".It's realistic style, about 9 minutes.

To see our movie, please visit:
http://duckanimation.blogspot.com/

Put some pictures of our movie here. We'd like to have your opinions.Thanks.
http://bbs.sjtu.edu.cn/file/movie/1176972250168791.jpg

any suggestion or inquires,please contact:yfgu@hslcn.com jma@hslcn.com

Jaaaaaay
04-19-2007, 09:05 AM
perfect work.it`s wonderful.

i love this color,good hair,good animation.

5 stars!

Darkflame
04-19-2007, 10:27 AM
That is truly wonderful :)
Technically and creatively impressive.

But YouTube? So much quality is lost :(
Looking at the wonderful stills from it is no comparison.

If you have the movie in Divx format, could you not put it onto a stage6.com ? (as that has unlimited quality and no transcodeing).

Or, at least, if it must be flash based, then a website with a higher bitrate then YouTube.

Or at least, a download link!!

Or let me put it up somewhere in high quality.

Something please! :~
This deserves more!

SuperXCM
04-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Wonderfull,

but agree with Darkflame, the youtube qualité is so bad!!
If I've not seen the stills I think I can't imagien the real quality....
Put some link with a HD version plzzzz!!!:bounce:

picolo
04-19-2007, 04:21 PM
gret stuff !!

2scale
04-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Nice imagery lighting and style....However I noticed so weirdness on the character to the right of the campfire clip.

His arm animation is very linear and unnatural....I can actually see the ik pop....Its right near the end of this clip i barely caught it the first time I watched it .....Its right to the end of the sequence so you might want to chop that part.....

Other than that I think its a great piece.....Of course minus the criticism of it being on You Tube....Keep up the good work...

J

Pinkfish
04-20-2007, 02:16 PM
:) :) :) i love the colour ~! But i dont like the face. The texture is so unnaturel !!Anyway...keep it up:thumbsup:

TNTDigitalWorks
04-21-2007, 08:17 AM
it's great! really a lot of work you've done!

but it would be much better if you added more great details on the modeling and texturing of the old man's face. the skin looks too smooth, clean, healthy and moist for a dying old man in such a severe winter on the northern land. what especially drew my attention are the lips, nose, chin and cheeks.

and when the wolf was running, even no footprints were left on the snowy ground. this is obviously unrealistic.

and the animating of the hunters is unnatural as well.

still, it's difinitely a great work! keep the good work!

Obaid3DFX
04-22-2007, 03:39 AM
WOW!

great stuff....

:thumbsup: 5 stars

rebolt
04-22-2007, 04:49 AM
Wow awesome work Honglou. Really liked it. How did u maked those fire effects cause those shots were looking fantastic :D. :)

honglou
05-22-2007, 03:17 AM
Video about 1 minute on stage6 : (low quality)

http://stage6.divx.com/user/superworldsuper/video/1192834/Disappear (http://stage6.divx.com/user/superworldsuper/video/1192834/Disappear)

honglou
05-22-2007, 03:18 AM
i have to admit that we took a lot of pains on the fire and storm effect, but the figure's expression and the skin detail are our weakness. Anyway,we'll still move on~

looksoon
05-22-2007, 03:22 AM
I am pride in this short film, I hope we can do better in next project. cheer!

zzama
05-22-2007, 11:43 AM
well...it's obvious that you worked a lot on this...
no comment on the idea...
but:
you payed much more attention to visual fx, to cloth, fur and hair and you totally forgot the animation. there are so many mistakes as 2scale said before. i see some cartoony style in this realistic movie wich didn't fit (i.e. when the character falls and shakes his head). this movie has a great potential anyway...i would't criticise you so much if it didn't

good luck and i'm looking forward for more of your work

picolo
05-22-2007, 12:28 PM
great work!! :bounce:

Ajouz
05-22-2007, 06:07 PM
amazing work! Thanks for sharing

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2007, 06:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.