PDA

View Full Version : Stills : some still image works i did last semester..

xsilentpepe
03-11-2003, 04:13 AM
deleted by xsilentpepe

Herjan
03-11-2003, 06:31 AM
Yeah! Nostalgia!! hehe
The first i like very much cause of the reality! It looks like an phtograph and it really looks like it has rained!!! But maybe the vehicel is thirsty for some water-drops on it's surface too....?

The second is just great cause of the excellent snow!! The snowy car looks great, but still some stuff: the snow on the front-glass of the car looks too "creamy" and the ice under the wheel too smooth, a perfect mirror..

Flower: bloomy great!

The last pic seem to be very experimentive! Maybe you can have some words on that one! The face looks excellent (again! hehe) and i mostly like the two pics in the middle with rain and heat!

xsilentpepe
03-11-2003, 06:46 AM
deleted by xsilentpepe

Herjan
03-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Hehe!
Yeah i like it, man! How many days and hours do you need for that one till you were satisfied?

xsilentpepe
03-11-2003, 07:59 AM
deleted by xsilentpepe

colt
03-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Oh man, you beat me on that. I'm modelling a vespa at the moment and thought to be the first one to do it. At least I picked another type of vespa. Yours looks great, even if it could use some more details. But you captured the lines and forms really good. They are a pain in the ass to recreate.
Your render looks really good, but I would brighten up the whole image a little.

xsilentpepe
03-17-2003, 02:27 AM
deleted by xsilentpepe

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.