PDA

View Full Version : Nview

mastering3d
03-11-2003, 01:45 AM
Ok I know that this as be asked lots of time's...I did read all the post about nview,But none of them had the problem that i am haveing at the moment .So I was just wondering if any of you guy or gals out there may have some idea as to what is the problem...

Well here go's this is the problem that i am haveing trying to go out to a pal TV....I have a scart cable in the back of the TV which as s-video in and two audio ....I am runing it on the s-video port in to the scart lead...And i am getting image on the tv in Black & white ...Why ? ...do I need to be runing it as comperset video...Or is the s-video ok for what i am trying to do...

Drivers that I am useing are 43.00 Geforce 4400 VIVO...

I hope that some one can help with this as I have even look on Nvidia's site and did not find any information for this kind of problem....

All so to let you know the s-video lead came with the card and all so the scart did to..

PlanetMongo
03-11-2003, 02:25 AM
This would probably better moved over to the hardware forum.

CgFX
03-11-2003, 06:35 AM
How are you running 43.00?

elvis
03-11-2003, 06:50 AM
do you mean where did he get the drivers? if so:

http://download.guru3d.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=585

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.