PDA

View Full Version : Realtime Stereoscopic Display

julie.jenkinson
04-17-2007, 04:35 PM
hello

I'm looking for a way to have a stereoscopic (3D / Anaglyph) display in MB. I haven't found any plugin who could do it.
It's pretty simple on paper, I just need 2 cameras, 1 of them should be parented to the other with a slight offset. Then the trick would be to be able to see through the 2 cameras at the same time. The left camera should only display the green and blue channels, the right one only the red channel.

If there's any python scripter out there who has an idea of how to code that, I'd be very very thankful.

julie

Neill
04-23-2007, 03:18 PM
hello

I'm looking for a way to have a stereoscopic (3D / Anaglyph) display in MB. I haven't found any plugin who could do it.
It's pretty simple on paper, I just need 2 cameras, 1 of them should be parented to the other with a slight offset. Then the trick would be to be able to see through the 2 cameras at the same time. The left camera should only display the green and blue channels, the right one only the red channel.

If there's any python scripter out there who has an idea of how to code that, I'd be very very thankful.

julie

There is FBView component in MB UI components, where U can draw with OpenGL context. So the way that I advice to U is to write plugin in this manner.

Neill
04-23-2007, 03:20 PM
hello

julie

There is FBView component in MB UI components, where U can draw with OpenGL context. So the way that I advice to U is to write plugin in this manner. Python dosn't have functionality to solve this problem

CGTalk Moderation
04-23-2007, 03:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.