PDA

View Full Version : Nhm Challenge Justin Atkinson

Atkinson73
04-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Thought I'd have a sketch, the cleanup is far to time consuming for a working man like me..Afterall if I paint it up like this why bother I'll just replace people with plants ?

Anyways good luck..update when I can

http://www.justineisner.com/images/museum.jpg

JJASSO
04-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Hi Justin, Welcome, well I see your sketch and I still don't understand youraspect and composition
about the people behind the plants hehe nice idea I just hpe it helps in your final balance and elements composition
good luck, I'll be looking forward

Grrrrrrr
04-17-2007, 06:00 AM
But isn t a clean plate a part of the rule or what?

Atkinson73
04-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Thanks Jamie,
as far as the aspect goes I have just added a little extra either side..it's quite an awkward shot I think owing to the fact that it's portrait. A bit more coverage would have been useful. I'm tempted to pop down there and take a few shots..never have the time though.. I was sketching an idea that would work with a track across...have to consider what would go in the right hand side so close to camera though..

As for clean plate. I used my professional judgement on that one..I know it breaks the rules somewhat but if you can avoid unecessary work it saves time..

alll the best

andreasrocha
04-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Great balance of light and dark, and I really hope you stick with this look. I like it a lot.

Cameo
04-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Yea I agree with andreasrocha, great light play happening there. Looking forward to seeing how you get on Justin.

milanschere
04-27-2007, 10:35 AM
did dave say anything about not cleaning it up?
i mean if we don't have to clean the damn thing and still be in the challenge like everyone else nobody would clean it all the way, right?!? could someone clarify this matter?
thank you

CGTalk Moderation
04-27-2007, 10:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.