PDA

View Full Version : Information about polygon based shading, texturing a raytracing...

lobachevscki
04-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi, I'm study CG in Venezuela and I need some information about polygon based shading, texturing a raytracing. I'm focussing in theroy and practice because I'm doing a work about those topics: I need history, mathematical and computer theory, practice and codes and anythiang that you find usefull for this porpouse.

I already search something in google but you might have something usefull to.

Thanks

Kgen
04-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Sounds like you should look into a general computer graphics book; like Fundamentals of Computer Graphics by Peter Shirley.

mummey
04-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Sounds like you should look into a general computer graphics book; like Fundamentals of Computer Graphics by Peter Shirley.

Quoted for agreement, but be sure its the second edition.

bluecanvas
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
If you google for 'Fundamentals of Computer Graphics' the first link shows a lot of the book in Google booksearch format. Some pages and chapters are not included but a lot of it seems to be free to browse.

CGTalk Moderation
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.