PDA

View Full Version : Horribly ugly, pathetic Zombie WIP

Loveless
04-02-2002, 02:49 AM
Actually, this guy was supposedf to be more of a demon, but oh well. I've never really used photoshop much at all, and I'm just really starting this, if I can, I'll scan in some of the sketches (which are much better) and show ya'll what he was supposed to look like. I'll obviously have to make his face and such more gory, anyways, this is what he looks like so far, with an incredibly boring pose =D How can I make him look more evil, especially his eyes, cause they look pretty horrid. Just to let you know, for 1, I'm 13, and two, this is my first time trying to make something worthwhile with photoshop, and my first month with photoshop. thank you.

Loveless
04-02-2002, 03:54 AM
Eh, newer one, too bad the arm looks like crap....oh well.

Loveless
04-02-2002, 04:57 AM
well that totally sucked, so I changed it a bit;

Loveless
04-02-2002, 08:42 AM
Finished main body, not fine tuned or anything, dont have background started, hehe

popnGEAR
04-02-2002, 11:43 AM
You've got a bad line of tension line where the sword and the skirt/kilt? are. It looks like the kilt is sitting on top of the sword or growing out of it.

Loveless
04-02-2002, 12:28 PM
yeah, thanks, that was pretty crappy. I'l just like to say i totally suck on photoshop, dont really know how to use it, and i'll try and scan some of my good pictures in, because i really dont want everyone to think i'm shoddy. I have this awesome acrylics and another pastel picture i did i want to show, but i'll need to take pictures with a digital camera or something. thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.