PDA

View Full Version : Original Game: -THE ANCIENT GLORY-

Herjan
03-10-2003, 10:43 AM
Salve!!!

We (Home (http://www.theancientglory.com)) are looking for 2D and 3D Artists.

The game can be seen as an FantasyRPG with a touch of EgoShooters.
You find the Gamedesign and other interesting Docs (about the 3D-Engine) on our site!

This project is running since more than 1,5 years and we already released an demo (puh... from the "first" days of the engine) and we're going to release another one in next weeks (great terrain rendering, MD3-Model, Particle-Systems!).

We are looking for everyone! 0f course also beginners!! Only prerequisite: reliability.
(sorry this sounds ***** but we had enough of people "joining" our team; since then
we never heard from them again....)

Thanks & Greetings
-H

Brassfire
03-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Hey, good luck with your game. I'll check the website out soon. I'm doing a game as well, and definitely know what you mean about people "joining" then disappearing.

Hmmm, I'll post a thread about that, actually.

Herjan
03-18-2003, 12:55 PM
Hehe, yes this is somehow annoying....

What sort of game are you doing? Do you have a webpage?

Brassfire
03-18-2003, 11:26 PM
Interesting site. You're making your own engine? Wow, Iwouldn't want to touch that. (I'm just thankful I've got a good scripter or two.)

My game is a fantasy/medieval-ish Adventure/RPG with a female hero. We're using Wintermute for the engine, so the art is 2D (pre-rendered 3D, for most of it).

Right now, it's at http://membres.lycos.fr/unknownhero though the free host has problems a LOT so you might not be able to access it regularly. We're getting professional hosting soon, I hope. :)

Herjan
03-19-2003, 10:03 AM
I read the FAQ on your side!! It sounds very interesting. I'm waiting for the first screenshots!

(... and meanwhile download the orbb-plugin, hehe)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.