PDA

View Full Version : nhm Challenge Stefan-Morrell

Stefan-Morrell
04-13-2007, 07:10 PM
i missed out on the last matte challenge..here's a concept for this one,ruins are just roughed in with a mask,I think I need to fix the perspective a bit too,my vanishing point is below the horizon:D

i'll be working toward making a camera pan from this

Cheers
Stefan

*edit,working on a new image

JJASSO
04-13-2007, 10:55 PM
great work with this image , I'm sure it will end in an awesome matte painting, but the brief clearly state which file to use as the main plate.

this is coming along great but this wont be consider in the finals , as long as I can see, you're a fast and very good artist I'm sure you will finish the official plate first and later this other option.
I'm looking forward to see your work

cheers mate

Stefan-Morrell
04-13-2007, 11:26 PM
bugger :scream: ,thanks for the heads up Jaime,I had only read what was in the posted image and asumed we had a choice of the 3 plates to use,never read the comments below it..I missed this:
There's three files in the zip. The main plate is the one titled: nhmchallenge_plate.jpg, this is what you will begin with and what everyone must use as a base, the other plates are just there to aid the further stages when it comes to extending etc.. To clarify, the director really likes the shot in plate nhmchallenge_plate.jpg and wants you to extend and work the matte into this

everlite
04-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Hi Stephan,

Really looking forward to your partecipation in this, your 3d work is amazing and i'm sure we can learn a lot from you.

Can't wait to see what you have in store :)

- Dave.

Matellis
04-14-2007, 03:57 AM
Stefan! Good to see you in this man , cant wait to see what crazy shit you come up with :D

Cheers

milanschere
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi Stephan,

Really looking forward to your partecipation in this, your 3d work is amazing and i'm sure we can learn a lot from you.

Can't wait to see what you have in store :)

- Dave.

i just wanted to quote that. or repeat for that matter.

CGTalk Moderation
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.