PDA

View Full Version : 3ds max 9 :Hand Rig

Luisk
04-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi everyone...Is someone familiar with the scripts from Paul Hormis...I had a question about the Rigging Scripts..
I was using them to rig a hand with 3 fingers...When I did the Attribute Holder setup, I wired each finger to the Attribute Holder and each finger worked fine..but when I was wiring all the fingers to have a Hand Grasp control, there was a conflict with the axis...I could only wire Z rotation to one attribute at a time, say either one finger to PinkyRoll or HandGrasp but not both..When I connected one, the other disconnected...

How can I solve this?

Thanx

Luisk

_stev_
04-12-2007, 09:46 PM
To have multile wire connections to one controller, you need to set up a List Controller. So you can either make your rotation controller a "Rotation List" or each axis a "Float List." Then you can wire to the sub-controllers in the list. Once you've created the list controller, choose "Available" then assign a new Euler XYZ (if you use a Rotation List) or a new Bezier Float (if you use a Float List).

Stev

CGTalk Moderation
04-12-2007, 09:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.