PDA

View Full Version : More Hash and EI

3DArtZ
03-10-2003, 01:09 AM
Hi people... I've gotten some more stuff done with my project combining Hash Character work and EI backgrounds.

Very basic elements coming together so far, a lot more to do.
I wanted to have a block of claylike material cut into a model using "lazer beams"(dr.evil quotes with hands here)
I rendered movies of the clay and character in hash with apha channels, exported the camera data to ei and rendered on an identical set with the hash renders w/alpha channels as rotoscopes on top of the scene.
I still have to add reflection and shadow plates but I'm pretty happy with the elements staying with eachother so far.
If there is enough of an interest I'll get some material together on how I did this and if there is real interest Arthur Walasek(sp?) said he might be able to write a plugin to export the camera data from hash for people who would want to combine adavantages from other applicatioins.

sorenson3 compression, about 833kb
http://www.3dartz.com/WIPS/GlowTestAA.mov

thanks
Mike Fitz

koon69
03-10-2003, 01:13 AM
Nice work. Id love to see a tute on how you did this and hopefully Arthur can whip something up as far as a plug in!!! Hint!!!!!!!!

walasek
03-10-2003, 06:59 AM
I'm listening....

koon69
03-10-2003, 06:24 PM
Like I said I would pay for that Arthur!

binder3d
03-10-2003, 06:45 PM
Arthur Im for this plug in to. I use AM and I may get EI or C4d and love to be able to use both programs for one animation or image. I think Arthur you are a great resource and Hash should say thank you very much to you!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.