PDA

View Full Version : girl body-nudity

newellteapot
04-10-2007, 07:24 PM
In the attempt to revitalise this forum a little bit (not so many posts here, what a pity) I put the word "nudity" in the title. I noticed it works :)
Anyway, jokes apart, here's the pics of my model.

GregOconn
04-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Hey monica,

That's a massive improvement on the last female body I saw you post. I'm particulaly impressed with your progress in torso developement.

A quick crit would be your shoulders need a bit of work. Shoulders are particulaly hard to model and take a lot of time to get right. The head needs a little work aswell.

Great work :thumbsup:

newellteapot
04-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Hi! thanks Greg:)
yeah I know the shoulder needs refinement, other people pointed that out. It's also due to the pose that I chose and that I should change, as it's a bit stiff :)
I'm really enjoying modeling people, it's very rewarding

GregOconn
04-15-2007, 01:11 AM
It's great to hear that, because you obviously have talent in that area. I'm also very enthusiastic when it comes to modeling characters. Though my skills havn't quite reached the level that I want them to be at. My advice is just keep practicing. Everytime I make a new model I learn something more about human anatomy. First it start of with proportions, then bone structure, then muscle structure now I'm finding I'm learning where to run viens for it to be anatomically correct. The depth and attention you can get into when it comes to modeling characters is insane and a prestige when it comes to being a professional in the area.

Keep up the good work I'd love to see more of your character models in the near future.

AUMAKUA
04-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Very nice indeed! with continuous practice and lots of reference we can get better and better on this hard field of modeling. Have you checked out 3d.sk? it's very helpful :)

CGTalk Moderation
04-15-2007, 09:30 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.